Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's posted somewhere, but I don't see it at the moment and searching for "TV" on scca.com didn't yield results. Where do I find the listing for the remaining ProRally broadcasts for this year?

What about Pike's Peak?

I think Rim is on this Saturday the 10[sup]th[/sup] July, but I don't have the time convenient.

Thanks!

John

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
According to the Speed Channel web site, Rim is on at 3:30 eastern, 12:30 Pacific, this coming Saturday, July 10. Check your local listings.

There is no repeat showing presently listed.

Ben

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Very conveniently alotted to when we will be running Treeline and no repeat. Great, simply great.

Can somebody please tape it for me ???

Cheers

M.Samli

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Don't have the Pikes Peak date, but it will be on ESPN2 SpeedWorld. Expect to see 3 30 minutes or so shows, cars, trucks and bikes.

Typically they run in either mid to late august or early september, I don't have the dates for this year though.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I looked closely at both the summary on the SpeedTV ProRally page then at the daily programming schedules on Speed for the 10th and 17th. I noticed the summary has RIM on 3PM EDT and the daily schedule has it on at 3:30 EDT on the 10th. STPR is on at 4PM on the 17th for both. Pikes Peak is 8/21 at 3PM per the summary - the daily program schedule doesnt go out that far yet.

I will have to tape RIM and STPR since I will be at a hillclimb then rally-x those weekends. Guess I will record a little extra either side of the listings to be sure I dont end up with a tape of NASCAR basket weaving or UK double decker bus racing instead if they move it 30 minutes - happened to me once last year...

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Um, Mr. Dillon?

Jeeeesh John, you are sounding like a driver.

Go look at each of those "future airings" you and Yahoo (interesting pairing, there) referenced. NONE of them are rally.

press on,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts