Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
I won't spoil it for RA, and some details are in the works, but I will say that what they are planning is WAY better than last year. Initially you'll scratch your head, but once they explain it and you get a chance to digest it, you'll see where this is really going to be much better. Hardcore fans may grumble, but in the long run it will be better for teams, sponsors, the average fan, and ultimately the sport. And yes, I know this is a PIA for teams attempting to work with current and potential sponsors. It's screwing me right now too. I already bitched to JB, but it wouldn't hurt for everyone else to do the same. }(

So in other words, be patient (tough, I know) and take solace in the fact what we are getting is a significant upgrade.

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Big Jump 800
716 Posts
I'm currently drafting my next letter to the community. It will include an update on TV for all to read... I appreciate Dennis not explaining it and perhaps (no, not double secret probation Dennis!) not getting one of the facts quite right... (BTW, Dennis is NOT on double secret probation!) expect the letter to be posted on the Rally America web site THIS WEEK.

J.B. Niday
www.nidayrallysport.com

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
>(BTW, Dennis is NOT on double secret probation!)

>J.B. Niday
>www.nidayrallysport.com

Damn! I couldn't get the first RA license. I didn't win the first RA rally. I was hoping that I could at least go down in the record books as the first RA driver to get put on probation. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for winning the first RA Championship. }(

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

1 - 14 of 14 Posts