Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST!

If you're scrambling to get an entry in before Feb 7th...please use the Registrar's zip code from the Supps, not the form. You guessed it....it was changed a little while ago. The Registrar's real zip code is 63122. If per chance, and earlier attempt comes back to you, please resend and include the original envelope as proof of postmark.

And please pass this inof on to non SpecialStage friends who are considering......thanx.

So what else about the CRNC weekend....

300+/- total miles
125+/- stage miles
$475 ($50 LESS than last year)
very close in tight courses...Friday from Ellington to Salem...Saturday from Salem to Steelville to Viburnum to Salem.
Incredibly friendly people
Inexpensive lodging and food
The rallies are open to non CRNC invitees as well, so it's an economic place to get some quality seat time.
We're not using notes....the ClubRally Stewards asked us not to.
And the rumor that the Holiday Inn Express is not accepting reservations seems to be at least partially false. All their rooms are not finished yet, but they are taking us in....and I've even heard they're renting some 'less than totally finished' rooms! 573-729-4700 is the number!

We have entries from NorPac so nobody can say it's too far!

Also on the continual prowl for qualified officials who want to reminisce in Winnie-the-Pooh country. Contact Curt Faigle [email protected]

Kim DeMotte, head Pooh
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
I just sent my registration in this morning. Isn't that the way things work :) Will it get sent back to me or will it make it to Alana? If they have been being sent back I can just send a new entry form and check tonight or tomorrow and void/shred the old one when it gets back.
Thanks

·
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only way I found out about the error was a contestant got his back. I fully expect you'll get it back...there is no address like that in 63119 (any more!). So our government, much like a good control worker probably won't give you your minute and deliver the envelope to a neighboring town! My bet would be to resend it and IF it ever makes it here we're REAL sure you're not enternig two cars!

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well actually our Registrar says BOTH are getting delivered to her....so hold off....but one contestant had his returned. Who knows? To be sure I'd send it again to 63122.

See, the postal employees CAN give you your minute....you just have to be nice!

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunny and warm a la 2002....or maybe 24" of snow a la 1978.....or icy cold and rainy a la 2003....yeah....one of those.

This year's weather patterns have not brought as much snow and moisture as last year's.....so I suspect cold and dry....but I'm not betting on it.

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts