Treeline Rally - SubieGalRacing on SPEED 8/31/05

Rally coverage/footage will be broadcast
as part of the Street Tuner Challenge Program

WEDNESDAY 8/31 - Pacific Times:
4:30pm, 7:30pm, 10:30pm and again

THURSDAY 9/1 at 6:30am

visit: www.speedtv.com
to check for your local listings, dates, times

Great exposure for rally in general AND A GREAT RALLY in itself! :)

Jamie
www.jamie-thomas.com
www.subiegal.com

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
thanks. i will set the VCR now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Good job from the people at Treeline for behing able to get Tv coverage on Speed at a PRIME time.
Maybe Organizer of other rally should call them and ask how they did it. If a small local rally like there is able to get national coverage at prime time, everybody should be able to do the same.
Good job of promoting rally.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I think I will close my ears if they kept my interview in...I think I screwed up being interviewed..I had the co-organizers glazed look and brain at the time...no sleep for several days does that to you.

They interviewed David Sutton...I am sure that one was better and as well as Jamie Thomas and several others they talked to....

Hope you like the segment....

Denise McMahon
Co-Organizer
Treeline Rally

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Well...what do you think? Did you like it...I know it was not much but a great teaser for people to go hmmmmm. I may try this and go out to see or compete at some of these regional events.

There were competitors that was mentioned that would have not be mentioned before as regional competitors in a national event.

So kudos to the regional competitors!

Interview with Erik Christiansen, Lisa Klassen, Matt Gauger explaining what a navagator does and a couple of spectators and what they think...even a safety steward Tom Nelson explaining how we keep these events safe, besides me telling where we are and what rally this is called..of course some in car camera from some of the competitors and Jamie Thomas being shown she won at the rally.

For a four minute segment being put around their main theme of their series...it was well done...thank you WAS Productions.

Denise McMahon
Co-Organizer
Treeline Rally

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
that was a good segment. very fun to see.

·
slow is slow....
792 Posts
Did anyone tivo it and save it to there hard drive? If so, can the post the rally segment? I have bandwidth if needed.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
We should do a poll for Tom Nelson...should he get rid of the hat or not? He does not remember having that hat on...and he did not get to see the segment...maybe we need to burn one for him so that he sees the HAT. hahahaha

Thanks Jamie....for burning Pat and I a copy.

Denise McMahon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts