Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pete Morris (building "Son of CoROLLa"). As Treeline is out for the time being, why not try the Colorado Cog Rally run the same weekend? This rally is part of the newly formed WSRC for 2003. The Organizers are looking for more entries to bolster their event for next year. If you can make it, please go and come back with your stories. If my car is finished, I will be going next year. Support your new championship series and head for Colorado!

·
Registered
31 Posts
The COG rally was a blast last year - the night stages being the fastest. I highly reccomend it, plus it is in Steamboat CO - a beautiful area anyway.

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Go to Cog

I'm willing to codrive at Cog.... Leon and the Audi can't make it.

I think you all ought to consider this event. I heard last year's went well. (Of course, if you're booked for Magnum Opus, I'm sure you'll enjoy that one too.)

----------------------

John Dillon       John @ WidgetRacing.com
            www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Go to Cog

Pete Morris (building "Son of CoROLLa"). Anyone need a co-driver?

·
Registered
31 Posts

Yes I need a co-driver for COG. However I also need my car to get spec'd before I get a commitment. I would need a $100 for the hotel- but I will pay the rest, I am just a tad short of funds these days. ALso you need to know that I am not the fastest driver. Yet.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Pete Morris (building "Son of CoROLLa"). John Dillon is a far superior co-driver than I am. He posted first. If you two want to talk, I won't be offended.

·
Registered
31 Posts

Well post here or email me if you want to do it - I did have an email reply but like I said - I need a $100 to pay for the room that we'll split and I am not the fastest driver - AND I still have to get this car finished (cage) and spec'd -Oh and my cheap radio shack headsets do not work very well, other than that I plan on racing.

My email is [email protected]

But on the plus side I do have one of the ugliest G5 cars to ride in!!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Pete Morris (building "Son of CoROLLa"). If it's that UGLY, tell us what it is! Who knows, you might even get sponsors chasing you for the publicity! Think sponsors!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts