Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There Treeline and Gorman Workers,

Again Pat McMahon and I are putting together a training class for the newbies and to refresh the experienced workers as well. This will be our third class for training this year for control workers... so whomever has signed up to help out at Gorman and/or Treeline...please contact me-Denise McMahon at [email protected].
If you have not received a training video from our Rim Of The World training class and you would like one...just tell us and we will send one out to you to view and get a feel of what you will be doing as a control stage worker. So far we have heard that it help workers to remember different scenerios that could happen on a stage. Plus you get to see some real cool rally cars - club style.

I do want to mention that the donation for a room to hold a class are coming from the proceeds of Subaru America by Uncle Phil Pausmer. Thanks Phil for all of your help..oh by the way he sells cars you know.

The training/meeting will be held on August 17th from 1-5 at the headquarters for Treeline at the Holiday Inn 3223 East Garvey North, West Covina, Ca. You take the 10 freeway and get off at Grand going north and or you can get off at Barranca. The Holiday Inn is adjacent to the freeway. We will have training first and the Gorman people can leave and then we will have a meeting for the last part of the class for the Treeline workers.

I will be sending out a flyer ASAP once I receive your RSVP.

I like to take this time to thank both the Gorman and Treeline workers coming out to help both organizers of these rallys. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

Denise McMahon
Co-Organizer
Treeline Rally

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmm, is it necessary to stay the entire time? I have concert plans for 6:30 at the Palace. I can probably get there if I leave a little early. I am planning on working Gorman for sure and probably Treeline.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No... but if you are working the Treeline rally then you can stay a few moments to understand what we are doing this year and where to meet your stage captain. But I need you to contact me if you would like to work the Treeline Rally so I can put you where we need you on the rally and also I need your t-shirt size etc. So please contact me via e-mail and we will send you a flyer as a reminder and a agenda regarding the class. Thanks Andy and hope to hear from you to help out at Treeline.

Denise McMahon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts