Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kundan wants to help support the competitors as well... so her rate is now $60.00's for the competitors. So make sure once you call in to reserve the room to tell her you are a Rim competitor and would like the rate of $60.00's. Just show your competitor lic. or Rim entry form and something along those lines for your service crew once you come in for that weekend. She will have continental breakfast for you and take care of any needs. Please do tell her at the time of registry how many vehicles you will have so that she can accomodate.

Townhouse Motel
44125 N. Sierra Hwy.
Lancaster, Ca. 93534
661-942-1195
Competitor Rate $60.00's
Worker Rate $58.00- double
$52.00- single
ask for Kundan (if she is there)

(workers do note to e-mail me for the worker code to get this rate)

Thanks and support these motels that support Rim.

P.S. I had one hotel that would not do anything for us...so support the motels that will help the rally community.

Denise McMahon
Director of Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World ProRally
Team Manager
Widget Rally Team

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do note that they still have some competitor rate rooms..so I would suggest that you get on board gals/guys if you know that you are coming out to compete and get a room with a motel that will take care of you and with a Continental breakfast. Just remind them that you are a Rim competitor and you will get the rate of $60 per night. Lots of room to put your service vehicles and trailer.

Denise McMahon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts