Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to check your local listings for Oprah today. Steve, Tricia, Gabby, and Katie Gingras will spend about 10 minutes with Oprah chatting about the documentary A Life Without Pain.

Congrats on the publicity!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Were not sure what part of the show our segment will be.
We taped 2nd. But the promo shows us first.

Please watch the show. Tell all your friends to watch too.
We are trying to raise awareness of the condition and find more families that we can help through Gift-of-Pain.

We actually got a call from a family with a little girl with CIPA last night. It is a good feeling to be able to help people and hopefully prevent them from going through what we are.

Thanks again to the whole rally community.

Thank you

Steve, Trica, Katie and Gabby Gingras

Don't forget to check out the EBAY auction of Morgan Segal Rally Photos.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey Steve,

Congrats to you guys and the expose you brought to Gabby's condition. I came home early to watch the show and you were all fantastic ... and the lead segment too!!

Christine used your Montel appearance a few weeks ago with her students, and will likely be doing the same with the Oprah footage.

Well done!

- Nathalie

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts
Came home early to watch it. Hate Oprah to be honest, but it was fantastic. Way to go! Hope it really helps bring more attention to your foundation.

·
Registered
868 Posts
My wife and I saw it a few minutes ago. Nice job Steve! I liked the way Oprah paid attention to your older daughter. We are impressed by the way your whole family is handling the challenge.
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts