Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey heres a possible soultion to the licencing , multiple Sanctioning bodies/turf war/ endless POINTLESS!!! brilliant detailed plans about solving the insurance plans etc:
[http://mena.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/canada20.gif]

Might be best thing all around.
Been already discussing the possibliity to seceed from USA and get PNWR adopted by CARS BC region.

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat!
Vive Le Groupe F!

·
Registered
374 Posts
specious politics seems to be spreading.

Philip J. Boer
grinner323(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Very close, but...

Extend the United State of Texas up into most of Alberta, the eastern interior of BC and maybe part of Sask. Now. Overlay a map showing annual mean temperature... hmmm...

Robin

·
Media Dude
1,464 Posts
>Very close, but...
>
>Extend the United State of Texas up into most of Alberta,
>the eastern interior of BC and maybe part of Sask. Now.
>Overlay a map showing annual mean temperature... hmmm...
>
>Robin

yeah , i was gonna say, alberta is essentially the united states of texas already, we will donate alberta in return for the west coast.

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>>Very close, but...
>>
>>Extend the United State of Texas up into most of Alberta,
>>the eastern interior of BC and maybe part of Sask. Now.
>>Overlay a map showing annual mean temperature... hmmm...
>>
>>Robin
>
>
>yeah , i was gonna say, alberta is essentially the united
>states of texas already, we will donate alberta in return
>for the west coast.
Yeah gotta agree but I did'nt want to offend you guys by saying that.
And the borders of USoTexas actually should start at the watershead of the Cascades: as soon as you crest the passes heading into Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon, you're on a different planet.

Some people say that as soon as you're 8-9km off of I-5 you're in a Fantasy World of "The way Life _SHOULD_ be (and we'll tell you how you will do it!)"

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

Vive Le Groupe F!

·
Registered
374 Posts
But not in a blue county...

Philip J. Boer
grinner323(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
<<< you're 8-9km >>>

What's with the Eurocrap stuff?

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
Registered
665 Posts
>I'm confused. Did ALL of Canada vote for John Kerry?

No wonder the re-pube-licans needed all those poll challengers (I mean observers...)

Funny thing - even though most Canadians were aware that Kerry as president would've been worse for the Canadian economy than Bush as president, the majority, according to a Time/EKOS poll, backed Kerry:

http://www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca/displayarticle479.html

excerpts:

'Canadians are outright scared stiff- perhaps beyond any rational response-that a Bush election is a path to wrack and ruin,' concludes EKOS president Frank Graves. 'I think they're near apoplectic at the prospect.'

This is not to say that U.S.-Canada relations are set to slide if Bush prevails," acknowledges Frank. "A vast majority of the 1,237 Canadians questioned (67%) in the TIME poll conducted Oct. 13-17 identified the U.S. as 'Canada's closest friend'

Pollster Graves says Canadians view the two candidates in stark, black-and-white terms-in essence, 'Bush, bad; Kerry, good.' Says Graves: 'You can almost say that Canada has become a nation of Michael Moores,' the hefty leftie activist behind the documentary film Fahrenheit 9/11. 'President Bush has emerged as sort of the dark side of America, perhaps leading the nation on a fundamentally wrong trajectory,' Graves observes.

Robin

·
Media Dude
1,464 Posts
i work in a call centre which has been outsourced to us here in canada, and eventhough it would have meant a good chance i would be laid off if kerry won, id still rather have him in office than bush.

he couldnt be any worse than bush, and if he was a tard too, then in 4 yrs, you could vote in another republican, one that WASNT bush.

btw your outsourcing company that sent all possible jobs to canada - Time Warner.

·
Registered
689 Posts
four things kiddies.

1. I have more money in my check each week thanks to George

2. My cousin was a Firefighter killed on 9/11 so , go figure I support the war

3. There is nothing wrong with being Conservative or Liberal.

4. We have enough rally related politics so we don't need any other politics on a Rally site

This is a rally site , Tom

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
>

Tom, seriously sorry about your cousin.
But this was an attempt at a humorous comment about not so much about politics but at some humor about all the yakking about detailed plans about new drivers and the direction of the sport right down to the numbers of co-effs, with the majority of the discussion entries coming from guys with maybe 1 rally or none under their belts, maybe soley a Rally-ex thing.
Since I talk to those "nearly (Old School) Reds" up in the Peoples Republic of Canukistan regularly, and have a lot of admiration how they have managed their >>RECREATIONAL Passtime/hobby<<< of Rally nicely since they split from CASC and formed CARS, I have joked for years about trying to merge at least BC with PNWR for rally purposes.

I thought this might be a bit amusing.

That being said,
four things kiddies.
>
> 1. I have more money in my check each week thanks to George

Geeeeze Tom you one of them $200,000+ a year guys??
man could we build you a rad 240!

Or are you like the 90% who get 3 double tall Lattes extra per week?
>
> 2. My cousin was a Firefighter killed on 9/11 so , go
>figure I support the war

How many US troops and will another 100,000 Iraqis be enough revenge on the Saudis who financed and and carried out the 9/11 attacks to bring your cousin back?
>
> 3. There is nothing wrong with being Conservative or
>Liberal.
The basic problem is that a liberal has a view that is "liberal" which means they allow liberal or generous or "a broader" view of what is OK, Conservatives are rarely really conservative, they are Authoritarians, and expect everybody to not just believe what they do but to act as they say!!!, without question.

>
> 4. We have enough rally related politics so we don't need
>any other politics on a Rally site
>
> This is a rally site , Tom

The thread was started in humor as said with the fractured state of US rally, and there appears to be some serious mix up and crossover when it comes to leisure passtimes: see the support that some parrot constantly about
(with faux Krautski accent) All zuccezzefult racink zseries alway have ze iron hand of eine Diktatur heavily pressing down ze vill of ze teams!!! Vi havvv vays of makink you race!!!!!

And the fact that National Programs where rally (not herding 35 or 20 teams around) but decentralised RALLY whereever it is successful has at least rudimentary democratic structure, herding 5000 to 10,000 drivers and an equal number of crews and organisers MUST take into account their wishes.
Or it becomes the last few years of hypped up flop we've just seen.

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

Vive Le Groupe F!

·
Registered
689 Posts
John my reply wasn't really aimed at you in fact I enjoyed the bit of satire. But nevertheless I will reply;
A. I'm not looking for my cousin back but do believe the best defense is a good offense (right or wrong).
B. I'm personally not an authoritarian , in fact like most conservative Nevada residents I won't tell anyone how to live nor do I want anyone telling me.(don't confuse Nevada and Las Vegas they are two differant countries)
C. Now John I would think you would have figured out that as the poster child for ADD I'm not allowed to have latte's or anything else with caffine
D. The extra money paid for an additional race weekend and 2/3 of a new helmet. (to cover my 2/3 of a brain)
E. As the ADD poster kid impulse control is not my strong point so I likely came out of the gate a little hard becuase I'm so tired of all this election crapola - both sides.

So please keep the satire coming - this post will now be put back on track.

Tom

PS: had Kerry promised a fire breathing 240 for every American then well I would have voted for him - lets face it I'm a prostitute

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
> 4. We have enough rally related politics so we don't need
>any other politics on a Rally site

Why not put this thread in the off-topic forum?

This has nothing to do with rally or rally politics.

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
> 2. My cousin was a Firefighter killed on 9/11 so , go
>figure I support the war

The Iraq war? But that's not related to 9/11, unless you subscribe to Fox Schmooze. A good offense starts with knowing who your enemy actually is.

Can this be moved to Off-topic?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts