Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it was cool. Looks like lspr might be an intereting one. Wish I could get out of school to get up there

·
Registered
660 Posts
According to the entry list, it will be us Clubbies he'll be spanking ... Anyone know what he'll be using as a paddle? Wonder if he can beat Pete Workum for 1st Open Club...

;)

Jim Cox

>Sweet! Spank it Tim! :)
>
>Cheers! John

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
What a bastid!

Enters the last SCCA ProRally/ClubRally thats held on one of the two weekends in all of October that I have a midterm on!

Man I wish I could go, I really really really reall do.

·
Straight At "T"
297 Posts
>Anyone know what he'll be using as a paddle?
>Wonder if he can beat Pete Workum for 1st Open Club...

Tim'O will be in CPD2, the car Lauchlin had at Ojibwe. He's been extremely generous to me in the past with instruction and letting me test at his place, and it was time for me to return the favor. I always make good on my debts. :D

Cheers,
-Doug

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello cryptic people, could you translate to english what a cpd2 is? I have yet to see one at my local Chevy dealer, maybe they'll be out as '06s.

·
Registered
378 Posts
>Hello cryptic people, could you translate to english what a
>cpd2 is?

CPD i.e. Carpe Per Diem, i.e. Doug's other caah.

-Isaac

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
>CPD1 is Doug's car that Doug drives and CPD2 is Doug's other
>car that Tim O will be driving at LSPR... Both yellow, CPD1
>is the 2004 body style and CPD2 is the older body style.
>
>J.B. Niday
>www.nidayrallysport.com

JBN is also the older body style}>

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
>How about Matt Iorio in an Evo?

Looks like matt had so much fun in Cascade Autosport EVO that he had at Wild West that maybe he's looking to get one for himself. :D:D

·
C.m.f.S.
1,268 Posts
Yeah I'm more surprised that my name is on the entry list. Tim's been in lots of rallies. This'll be my first.

[hr]
[a href="http://myweb.nmu.edu/~cseidel"]Die Fliegen Legion[/a] bzzzzzzzzz

·
Straight At "T"
297 Posts
Tim was surprised to find out he was in the Club events. Needless to say, I've been badgering him mercilessly while I'm at his place this week... :D I'm not sure what the snafu was, but I believe he's going to be in the ProRally and not the clubs.

Cheers,
-Doug

·
Registered
346 Posts
Carl:

While seeing your name on the entry list for the first time is pretty cool, it can't compare to seeing your name on the results sheet for the first time. Good luck and we'll see you at the Library with the Section 8 crew.

-Dave & Stacy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts