1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ecurie Snoopy
62 Posts
Already submitted entry form

·
Registered
730 Posts
Entry list is growing - 19 paid + 7 emailed...
Book your hotel rooms early - Nicola Inn has limited room, as they are renovating, but there are lots of rooms still at Ramada, and the overnight stop is only holding our rooms until the end of January.
Rooms for volunteers are already blocked off for both nights.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm looking for a co-driver for T-bird. I usually run in Calculator class, but I'm open to running in whatever class my co-driver is comfortable with.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have possible accommodations to share? Would love to attend, but would prefer to split costs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is there anyone heading up on Friday who would be willing to swing by either Production Way/Lougheed Hwy area or Port Moody? I need to grab my accessory odo from my former co-driver, but since I'm coming over from the island, it's a bit of a detour to either of those places.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another awesome Tbird, despite the fact we deviated from our game plan just a wee bit....

Much thanks to organizers and volunteers alike, especially sweep!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great Event!

A big "THANKS" to Paul and the crew for putting on a great TBird this year.

I guess I was cursed with the dreaded "1 second" that provided Roy Lima and my win in '02 over Satch and Russ. Kudos to them despite the 240Z pulling a James Bond oil slick upon Satch's car's front end Sunday AM! I will call it even now for the 1 second, but focus your oil-cleaning revenge upon Scott!

FYI - I have already talked to Scott about getting the ODO hooked up to a NON-DRIVEN wheel. It's a bear dealing with rear wheel drive wheel spin - it really messes up one's best-laid plans!

'Til next year? Maybe I can go to the pub too? Please?

·
Rally Organizer/ Co-Driver
389 Posts
A HUGE thank you to Paul, Darsi, Tony, Dave, everyone of the volunteers, especially the amazing American crew who travels up nearly every year! We really really appreciate all of you, and could not play in the snow, mud, ice, gravel, and combination of all the above without you!

Looking forward to seeing all the pictures, and Dan and I had a great time getting to play with the new Unlimited computer and cant wait to get back out there again!

Nicki & Dan
Car 21

·
IRC
174 Posts
Saw lots of photographers over the weekend. Are the photos being posted any where?

Particularly interested in photos of #11 White Forester XT

Jay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts