Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone! I created this thread for us to share a few laughs, something to lighten up the day when the going gets rough or you just needed something to pick you up on a gloomy day. Feel free to post your jokes, funny images, or videos, just as long as you still wouldn't violate any of the forum rules.

Let me start with a few short jokes.

A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, we have a drink named after you!"

The grasshopper looks surprised and asks, "You have a drink named Steve?"

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How programmers and cats are alike?

They both can sit in the same position for a long time and get excited when they find a bug.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked my grandpa, “after 65 years you still call grandma darling, beautiful, and honey. What’s your secret?”

Grandpa, “I forgot her name 5 years ago, I’m too scared to ask her.”

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mama and Papa did not let me listen to classical or jazz music as a kid.

Too much sax and violins, apparently.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I'm doing something wrong when it comes to foreplay...

but I can't quite put my finger on it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bill pulled up a stool at his favorite bar and announced. “My wife Suzie must love me more than any woman has ever loved any man!”

The bartender inquired. “What makes you say that?”

Bill beamed with pride, “Last week, I had to take a couple of sick days from work..."

"Suzie was so thrilled to have me around, that every time a mail or delivery person came by, she’d run down the driveway waving her arms hollering, ‘My husband’s home! My husband’s home!’”

1 - 13 of 13 Posts