Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
codriveur
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a heck of a couple of days on SS.

Speculation and conjecture are rampant. Some good stuff some less than good.

Is it possible for Doug and his people (Hereafter referred to as RA, as I think Doug should have personal space from the business end of this) to take a step back digest all that is being thrown around and tell us where we stand? Sort of a benchmark to say based on everything known this is where we see our part of rally, TODAY.

As in?

What does RA like/want for a driver? training, schools, experience levels, competition background?

What does RA like/want for a co-driver? training, schools, interaction with ?newbies?, competition background?

What does RA define as acceptable classes of vehicles when matched against skills of the driver/codriver?

Does RA have initiatives in mind, or committed to, that would limit vehicle performance? In what ways? Under what circumstances?

As Doug pointed out we can all spin the issues and our wheels forever on this board. But really only RA can tell us where_their_part of the sport is going.

So although I despise Mission Statements, could RA give one, or a status, so we all know where they are? (subject to change, many times of course, just define where RA is now)

Thanks,

Bernie

·
codriveur
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not see that either (as you said in the link). Is it time to add place on the left side bar? The SCCA_is_a lame duck.

But still much of what has been thrown around the last few days is not covered in the link yet is important. Or am I just pushing too hard too early as I always do?

Bernie

edit for stupid fat fingers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts