Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a couple of days late but I hope that the volunteers read this.I would like to thank all the people who helped with the running of the Rocky Mountain Rally,They make this incredible sport work.
I would like to thanks all the 1st aid people who helped myself and Keith after the crash on stage 3.Jimmy" you did a great job as your job as the 1st one at the scene can be a bit challenging.( I told you I would be a difficult patent)All the ambulance and fire guys and girls made my day alot better.Thank you!!
Norm

·
Dirt surfer
1,367 Posts
Kudos to the Rocky organizer/timing/marshal/safety crews from our team as well. We'll remember Rocky 2005 for a long time.

Glad to hear you are OK, you sure looked a bit woozy standing at roadside giving the brave "thumbs-up" after what had obviously been a Very Big Hit.

The Rocky people and roads are absolutely first-class. The two-day format adds a real endurance aspect to the event, and the spectator super specials at the moto park were a blast. But those wide-open roads...yowee, now we really know how fast our car can go. How fast, exactly?? Umm, I dunno, I was looking at the notes and John was looking at the road!!

Cheers,

Dave G
www.lastditchracing.net

"...Embrace loose gravel, beware big trees..."

·
Registered
135 Posts
Shawn, Suzanne and I went out Monday to remove signs and pick up glass. What kind of a 'dog' would leave glass over all the place? (You did a great job, under trying circumstances, to pick up as much as you did!) I'm, personally, honoured that as many of you competitors showed up, in a tough year for the Sport. Glad to hear you had a good time and hope you can remember that until 2006, when it all starts over again for us. Again, personally, it was a blast to organize for you. (Just wish we could get more coverage in media for Rallysport in Canada. Ah well.) Glad to see everyone and Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts