1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Faster !!!!
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) :) :) :)

Like a song that I can't get outta my head:

L3- o.c. / Cr -> R2- < 50 L4+ >3- o.c. n.c. ->
! R5- >2 o.c. -> L3+ < >2- -> R2- < 50 L4+ >3- ....

Cherokee roads are the best.

Thank You All !!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ditto, Ole.

Tennessee was worth the tow.

Great job Ole! You and Matt really got after it! I'm sure Peter and Chrissie felt you closing in.
Kundos to you too Kim (and Justin as well). You guys kept up the heat and we felt you close, sometimes too close, for our liking. Congrats on a good run.
Cheers,
C.H.

·
Registered
223 Posts
la la la, la la la la la...

Yehaw, that was hella good! Yeah, I almost went off on a transit and on a stage once but (sun in eyes = blindness), but golly that was fun. I liked what I dubbed the "Irish surprise"- cutting into one of those R2s after a L3 o.c./crest, but all of the Irish guys in the front had cut in so much that little old me ended getting some Two Wheel Tuesday action on Sunday! It was pretty scary in the back, having to drive through all of that carnage... OMG. But lookit me, I finished! *Big stupid smile*

Hey Ole have you seen the Gorman DVD? You're famous!

Matt, stop hiding you Kylie CDs! Fever is great, but I think you ought to try Red Blodded Woman. : ) And I'm updating my site, just waiting for pics and to get over a cold. : )

And for those interested, I've got lots more beads for Oregon!

THANKS CHEROKEE!!

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
Sorry we offed Friday or you may have needed to show more of your 'stuff'. I don't believe in 30 years I've had as much fun comparing times with you guys and Randy...that was great tight fun. This 2WD stuff is great!

I'll see you guys at Rim....but with another driver.

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts