Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am looking to get a group of people together to rent a test facility in the next couple months to get some much needed seat time. I was looking into I-96 Speedway which is where one of the rallycross events is held but I am open to other suggestions in Michigan. I would prefer something in Southeast Michigan but depending on the venue I would make a trip up. If we are able to get enough people to split the cost it could be a good way to get some seat time and have some fun. Let me know if anyone is interested.

· Registered
97 Posts
I spoke to these guys: https://www.facebook.com/321rallynow - they have a gravel pit near Hillman available on the weekends. Rates were very reasonable. Said main loop is about 1.5 miles of gravel with lots of branches / options from there. I'd be up for something in the next couple of months. I have been to a couple Detroit rallycross events and their tracks seem way too short for real "practice". PM me for my email/phone if you want.

Brad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.