Special Stage Forums banner

TerraTrip 202 Pin Layout Information Needed

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Over Exposure Racing 
#1 ·
Does anyone happen to have a diagram of which pins to utilize with a footswitch / handswitch when you want it to replicate the function of the incrimental milage clear button?

Also If I wanted to hook up a 'stall' function button for my co-driver to prevent our mileage from being way off, can I just interrupt the wheel sensor?

Please e-mail me directly at robert_a_dupree@bankone.com

Thanks
Rob Dupree
car #380 SCCA Club Rally Grp 2 '77 Dodge Colt

#2 ·
The remote switch thing is real easy (have it on mine) but I do not have the info avaliable to me right now. If you give me a call tomorrow I should have it (702)303-5628. All it takes is a stwitch between two pins, close the switch and you get reset. The probe interrupt idea should work just fine, a simple switch in the probe line will do it however I am not sure if you really need that. It would be better to keep the computer close enough for your navi to access all the controls and then make sure he/she knows how to use it well, there are other things that your navi may need at least as often as an probe interrupt.

Bradney A. Boli
Over Exposure Racing
Honda Accord #311

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.