Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
they will be up on the website soon, but in the meantime, if you want a copy, email me at [email protected]. I should have the entry forms tomorrow evening.

Just a reminder, it has been confirmed that this event will count towards Rally America Eastern States Points for the 2009 season.

Kathy

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
big question is, what's this rumor about studded tires being OK for AWD cars too??!! ;)
Not a rumor. It's in the supps. :cool:

does this mean we can take 947 sheet-rock screws and 'soup up' some regular snows?
Screw-in or bolt-in from the inside of the tire is prohibited. Commercially available studs are allowed, max dimensions and examples are in the supps. :D

Cheers,
Anders

·
Registered
142 Posts
probably depends on who mike h checks this time studs or no studs ?restrictors or no restrictors depends on who u are

·
[email protected] -> Magnetic Tree
438 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks Tim.

website will be teamoneil.com/rally

I have had a few issues with the website, hope to have up soon. until then use Tim's link or email me rallykat158 at yahoo dot com

kathy

·
Diver/Co-driver
222 Posts
Where do I find entry list and such? I've looked on Nasa, on the School's site, and on other threads but I can't find it.

·
Muddy Boxer
99 Posts
RallyMoto Signup?

Do we need to wait for the website to go live for bike signup?

Very little info regarding the bikes - ready to go play in the snow ;)

·
Diver/Co-driver
222 Posts
Except I'm still wondering about Entries.
It looks like we may be able to make it..... depends on $$ of course.
No presents this year!!!! I'll tell my family I'm not giving! lol Everyone gets socks for christmas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts