Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In consultation with my fellow organizers, I have decided to run the inaugural Tarline hillclimb. Unfortunately for many, I am running this event for rally prepared cars only and as a spectator free event, due to certain restrictions. Safety is paramount for the first running of this event and should it go without a hitch, then at a future date, changes may be made to include other classes of vehicles. I am currently looking at a total of 44 miles if we can get in 4 runs. Start will be at the southern base of Glendora Mountain Road, running up about 7 miles. Transit down 4 miles of the northern side, turn around and run back up and transit down to the original start. Turn around and do it all again. I'm looking at a service point at the crest with Mtn Rd and Ridge Rd. Service vehicles will be kept to a minimum, one vehicle only, no trailers or extra vehicles. Waiting for certain questions to be answered, do we have any interest? E-mail me soonest. Those that do enter will see what we have to offer for Tarline 1 in Nov this year. We have another 24 miles of road on top of this.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Pete,

I'm sure most people's repsonses yea or nea would depend strongly on a date, or at least a month, that this is planned for. Any more details would be much appreciated.

[hr]
CP
Desert Storm Rally
8V MkII GTI #399

[url]www.usrallynews.com[/url]
[/i]
[hr]

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My apologies folks, Sat 26 Jul.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was at the Tait Ranch event today and was inspired by the fact that others, not fellow organizers of my event, want to help this event take place as a rally, without the assistance of SCCA. I hope to have something positive for you all sometime next week. Stay tuned (and keep your fingers crossed). I know time is short, but I ask you all to be on short notice if this event gets going. I am also going to be looking at another venue for another event later in the year. Single stage, but awesome views and road and good mileage to boot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts