Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are competing once again in the 2004 Targa Newfoundland Tarmac Rally in September. We have two converted ITA Honda CRX's ready for battle, but we need one more co-driver or navigator. This ia an extreme high-speed Tarmac Rally that includes 40 Performance Stages and 45 transit stages totally 1600 miles over 7 days.
It's an amazing motorsport adventure that has 87 teams from around the world already signed. Last year, we won our class, placed 3rd in the Modern Division and 8th overall.

This would be a Fly-in and ride deal. If anyone would be interested, please shoot me an email for more details. We need a 4th person.

Bruce McNutt,
bmcnutt at auracom.com

edit: check it all out at www.targanewfoundland.com

G

·
wow. that would be really cool. Too bad I have never co-driven :(

I was just telling my brother how fun the Targa looked.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I competed in Targa Newfoundland last year (and will be this year as well) and from what saw this will be a very competitive car, well driven, and with a great support crew. This is also a great event with tremendous local support. Last year they had 1800 volunteers working the rally!

Steve McKelvie
Co-Driver TN #903

·
Registered
149 Posts
YEP!!! Bruce can turn a steering wheel!!! and his cars are always competitive and very well prepared ...'cept he always stays on the pavemant... but I guess thats a good thing at Targa :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yup, she is the co-driver you need. She definitly can do the job and do it well. I just can't believe she has to go all the way to Newfoundland to find a ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts