Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Some others would have given up by now and accepted that TapaTalk won't work here.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only New World Order "energy drink" brainwashed "rallyists" give up. Real rallyists know what endurance means.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Kudos to Jens! He knows how to stay focused and integrate his concerns into almost any venue; I busted out laughing at his reply. And as a twenty-year plus STPR specator/volunteer/organizer, I concur with the sentiment of his second sentence! As has been said before though, the state will probably never let us back into the forest at night due to the alcohol abuse and subsequent problems. Perhaps with enough support from the competitors, Waste Management might allow us night access... But probably not since they (and their lawyers) already worry alot about the tresspassing and other shenanigans of the locals.

·
International Rallying Icon
669 Posts
I thought "real rallyists" made the best of the hand they were dealt and made it work. Repeated online bleating about forum viewing apps, evil energy drinks, open carry vs. concealed carry (you had me laughing on CT Guntalk), etc, has nothing to do with endurance.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Now, now Brian - keyboard rallyists have to do something.

See you in Bancroft.

Jens - my offer to buy you a VIP pass for Tall Pines still stands - if you want to see what a "real rally" is these days.

I thought "real rallyists" made the best of the hand they were dealt and made it work. Repeated online bleating about forum viewing apps, evil energy drinks, open carry vs. concealed carry (you had me laughing on CT Guntalk), etc, has nothing to do with endurance.
press on,

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
......Jens - my offer to buy you a VIP pass for Tall Pines still stands - if you want to see what a "real rally" is these days......
Windham Connecticut airport still has runways that can handle business jets. I can be there in 20 minutes. I'll wait for your call.

·
R6+ / Cr, Sheeps Maybe
305 Posts
I tried the other day and to my dismay I found the same thing as Jens. How am I supposed to provide SS updates from the backroads of Bancroft without it?

Jimmy, you sitting in the silly seat or on the side of the road with your radio?

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts

·
R6+ / Cr, Sheeps Maybe
305 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts