Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tapatalk posting has been dead since at least March of 2012. Is this going to be fixed, or should it be considered dead?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Seven months I have been waiting for a simple answer to this from someone. The answer from Jim in the 3/3/2012 was that George would get to it when he had time. Then SS was sold to someone.

Okay so much for kissing ass.

Ban me if you want, but whoever you are, are you ever going to do anything with Tapatalk or are you satisfied to flood people with all these stupid advertisments and sit back and not answer any inquiries?

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts
I'll send a personal request into Marco and see if I can make something happen.

·
Administrator
315 Posts
We are working on getting this back on. If not on tapatalk, we can get it added onto our Autoguide.com free app

·
R6+ / Cr, Sheeps Maybe
305 Posts
We are working on getting this back on. If not on tapatalk, we can get it added onto our Autoguide.com free app
I don't know about others, but I don't frequent any other forums owned by autoguide so having to download a dedicated app, while no additional cost, is a bigger pain then to have it integrated with many other forums via tapatalk

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
I don't frequent any other forums owned by autoguide so having to download a dedicated app, while no additional cost, is a bigger pain then to have it integrated with many other forums via tapatalk
AgreeMsg.

Plus, I'll let you guess whether the AutoGuide has ads on every page, on your phone.

I'll say I prefer _purchasing_ tapatalk, and when using it, seeing just the forum and posts.

·
which left?
1,621 Posts
AgreeMsg.

Plus, I'll let you guess whether the AutoGuide has ads on every page, on your phone.

I'll say I prefer _purchasing_ tapatalk, and when using it, seeing just the forum and posts.
The Autoguide app is, in fact, tapatalk, rebranded, with advertisements. You cannot use the normal tapatalk app to browse forums that come under the rebranded version, however. I would expect to see this implemented here one way or another, as it's just part of their business model.

(That said, the advertisements in the app are less irritating than the ones embedded within the forums when browsed via web).

If you want to see the full model in place, go look at one of the sites linked here:
http://www.autoguide.com/forums.html

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
AgreeMsg.

I believe there's a firefox addon availble where you can override the default http headers sent. as in change the client type to tapa_talk or some othe rmobile device and maybe the ads will go away? hehehe

·
Administrator
315 Posts
The Autoguide app has a free and paid version just like Tapatalk. What differentiate from free to paid app is obviously I assume. I see what I can do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts