Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the tall pines website? it seems to be pretty messed up it always just goes back to the default page.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
>The website works fine for me in Firefox.

Not for me.

Well, actually. The page renders properly. But the links dont work. They appear as links, but the processing of them dumps you back to the refering page. (The problem the original poster seems to be having)

The website I believes uses Active Server Pages, or some MS junk, and sometimes ASP dont play nice with firefox.

I am using Firefox 1.0.4, but it doesnt work for me here in 1.0.3 or 1.0.Old or even in Deer Park Alpha. (Just tried it on 4 computers here)

I noticed last year too, before the big website change, that the credit card processing form for entry's wouldnt work in my browser (Firefox old something at the time). When I switched over to IE 6 (My girlfriends computer, IE = barf) it worked no problem.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I appologize for the problems you are having with Firefox (Mozilla). Believe it or not, it was actually tested with Mozilla to some extent and did work properly at that time. I will look into this hopefully on the weekend to see what the issue is. In the past the following issues have sometimes affected someones ability to browse the website:

* Cookies MUST be enabled.
* Script security settings may not permit script to be executed. Please ensure that your settings allow active content \ scripting or the menu's will not work.
* Spyware may be installed on your system and may be intercepting when you click on the menu. Spyware and the content management system we are using for the Pines website doesn't seem to work.

If you are experiencing problems, please email me at [email protected] and send me:

1. The version of your Web Browser
2. The Operating System and version number

Hopefully we will be able to resolve this issue. Thanks for raising it to my attention. Unfortunately, we don't have a very big IT budget to make and test something that works for 100% of the numerous versions of web browsers out there;) We're trying though...

Thanks, Richard

Richard Hepburn
Rally of the Tall Pines - Coordinator
www.TallPinesRally.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts