Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a breif selection of pics from Tall Pines...my better/faster slide scanner will be back from service tomorrow, so I'll scan LOTS more of everyone later this week. Fun event to shoot! Lots of jumps...

Cheers,
Warwick

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BCD: LOL...Yes, I wage the "cage it" debate in my head everyday. Just cage my daily driver and deal with it if I smuck it up in a rally, or wait and try and get another car for rally? :) I've got skidplates and stuff in the works to get it "bomb-proof" for checkpointing TSD's and running rallycross...maybe that will open the flood gates }>

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
RE: Tall Pines Movie...

Wow,
I'm used to the SCCA movies that make it look like the cars are slow. Could you teach those guys how to shoot rally cars?
Thanks for the great work.
rz

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

No, my Dad shot some of it.

Hey Randy - Nice skip off that "crest"! Sorry it's out of focus. Hey, if someone wants to pay me to help film SCCA, I'm there! I'm actually going to work on a pilot episode of a "Rally XS" style TV show for North America. Probably focused on Canada first, featuring team profiles, driving techniques, event prevues, etc. Not sure whether it will fly or not, but even if I just post it on the web it will be cool!

·
Registered
280 Posts

Thats a good idea warwick!
rally is very spectacular...and i dont find the tv coverage we get is well edited ...it could be worts...but it could easely be much better...

do the rally version of "drop in"...that would be cool...going to see team wen they prep there cars at home...and folow them wen they drive across the contry to go to the rally...and wen they get drunk after the rally....

Alain Lavoie
24Rallyteam
http://www.abikeonline.com/24rallyteam/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts