532 Posts
>
>Will 100+ octane fuel be available for purchase at Tall
>Pines?
>
>Thanks,
>Dave
>www.endurancerallysport.com

Dave, I don't think it would be available unless the FourStar or Subaru teams would have some to sell.

I think 100 octane is pretty tough to find in Canada. Might check with Sunoco in Toronto.

Dave C

·
straight at T
2,472 Posts
>
>Will 100+ octane fuel be available for purchase at Tall
>Pines?
>
>Thanks,
>Dave
>www.endurancerallysport.com

AFAIK, no.

If you need to get some, Ontario Competition Fuels in Mississauga is a possibility, see:

http://www.proracingfuels.com/dealers_info.html

for contact info.

They are reasonably convenient if you are coming across at Port Huron, less so if you are crossing at Sault Ste. Marie. They are at Mississauga Rd and Britannia, which is a few blocks south of Hwy 401, but a fair bit (15+ miles?) west of Hwy 400.

Adrian

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
TeamHarco should be crossing the border at Port Huron/Sarnia and so will pass this place on Friday during the day. Dave, if you want to make the arrangements for the fuel I suspect we could pick it up and transport it for you to the rally as long as it doesn't take up too much of our beer room. :p

Kent Gardam

·
straight at T
2,472 Posts
>TeamHarco should be crossing the border at Port Huron/Sarnia
>and so will pass this place on Friday during the day. Dave,
>if you want to make the arrangements for the fuel I suspect
>we could pick it up and transport it for you to the rally as
>long as it doesn't take up too much of our beer room. :p

Based on my purchases earlier this year, their price for Mk2 (110? Unleaded) is about $55CDN ($45US) for a 19 lit. (5USG) can (includes the cost of the can and taxes).

Adrian

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
Dave, I have 20+ gallons of Gt104 that I'll never use. Fresh from LSPR. If you wanna stop by GB on the way through to pines I'll make you a deal you can't refuse.

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I've started using VP Motorsport 109 as I had troubles with getting reliable supplies of ProMark. It's available from DL Performance south of Montreal, and around Toronto too. Also know the distributor in Calgary.

ACP
Flirting with the laws of physics.

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Tall Pines is a Canadian rally, Matt. The Chikkies are attracted to Molson's, eh?

Kent Gardam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts