Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest news at [http://www.rally.subaru.com/subral/index.html] says that Subaru finishes third and fourth at the Wild West Rally on Sept 7.

Now if the other manufacturers submit their results to scoring, maybe we can publish the final results before we publish the start list.

Jim Culp
prorallypix.com
(Hey Subaru, here's a rally PR guy for hire!)

·
Straight At "T"
297 Posts
And they brought Scheible back, too!

Their time machine musta blown a gasket... :D

-Doug

·
Registered
113 Posts
Maybe all competitors could issue press releases with their final placing in advance!!!!.

Think how much everyone could save on competing!!!! No money worries for the organisers, no problems getting roads or workers, money for a new dress for the wife, only the poor old spectators would miss out!!!

Almost a perfect world!!!!!

:p Don

·
Registered
28 Posts
"Now, we'll all just roll these dice here, you each get your placings, issue press releases, we'll program it into "Virtual Spectator", and the SPEED fans'll never notice a thing!!"

(Actually, I think I noticed a hiccup like this before Maine, or Ojibwe on their site, too.....hmmm, the movie "Ground Hog Day" comes to mind....)
(Good thing it's on the internet,as people might be really incensed if something like this came up in the papers or tv....)
("Do you have a question for the Subaru Rally Team?" 'Ummmmm, errr, yeah! Uh, how do you kno'...... oh, never mind....')

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
"In a surprise move, the Burmeister Rallysport team showed up in a 400HP open class version of the new Mazda Protege and won the event overall!"

God, I love fiction!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts