Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of used RSSP front and rear struts. The rears will not fit my 08 so Im selling them. They are 3way adjustable external reservoir with hydro bump stops. 1 is new the other has less then 100 stage miles. They come with rssp top hats.

$1900.00 free shipping to lower 48. Will accept credit card, check,cash or paypal.

Thanks,
Jeff Reamer

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Attached are some pics of the struts. These have not been charged with nitrogen. They have 8 inches of travel. I've looked at these closer and it looks like the one that has low miles needs an insert seal. Its probably fine until next maintenance.

The top hats and one strut is Baratec. I am told they are the same thing and to look at them they look the same.

The baratec rubber bump stop and insert seal look to be a newer design. The hydro bumps and internal valving are the same. Any more questions just ask.

Thanks again for looking!!

Jeff

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More detailed pics..............

22 mm top hat bearing

RSSP End Cap

Compared to old bent STI STrut

Overall Length

8" of Travel

Female end of hydro bump stop in tube

See bump stop piston on end. Rebound adjuster is inside shaft

The guts - piston, shims and bump stop

14" long insert

55mm insert

RSSP Canister - High Low speed compression adjuster

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the rear springs that came with these I will throw in. These are ready to go. They were tore apart to inspect and have new shock oil. Will trade as long as what you offer is worth more then these struts. No 85 chevy pic ups wanted. Rally wheels,tires,turbos,rally computer about any thing rally that I need spares for will consider! Go threw your pile of junk it all adds up!!
Thanks for looking Jeff

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
With creative use of spacers it can be either....He's been busy with doing STPR.

You could try
31 Motorsports LLC
3010 Fenner St
Marlette, MI 48453
(989) 635-3100

Telephone get answers especially from busy people

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys didnt even see this. Not sure where the pm went? I sold these struts to Evan Cline. He may sell them not sure what his plans are with them. They are for 05 to 07. again sorry about not responding havent been checking adds here at all lately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Reamer,
I'd like to get in touch with you because i have the same parts. Do you have a repairman or do you do it by yourself or do you know someone who can do this
can you reply to my emali address please?

Regards

Nirina Ra

1 - 10 of 10 Posts