Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is getting rid of a room in town in Wellsboro let me know, we'll gladly take it off your hands!

Alex
alex at ncrally.com

·
Registered
221 Posts
I talked with Ski Sawmill Yesterday and they said they had a few cancellations in the motel those may still be available.

If you can't find anything, give me a call and we might be able to share what we have with you. Still trying to figure out how many people are coming with us.

Jeremy

·
Registered
204 Posts
Maybe has something to do with $$ not in by the time of the draw? Wasn't that in another thread? I dunno.

264 Posts
You can try checking with the Wellsboro Chamber of Commerce at [link:www.wellsboropa.com/|http://www.wellsboropa.com].

There are a handful of places at the bottom of our motel list [link:www.stpr.org/wellsboro.html#Hotels|http://www.stpr.org/wellsboro.html#Hotels] that are not members of the Chamber of Commerce, so you would have to call them directly for their status.

I've often seen room cancellations posted here a few days before the rally.

Peter

>If anyone is getting rid of a room in town in Wellsboro let
>me know, we'll gladly take it off your hands!
>
>Alex
>alex at ncrally.com

·
Registered
356 Posts
>If anyone is getting rid of a room in town in Wellsboro let
>me know, we'll gladly take it off your hands!
>
>Alex
>alex at ncrally.com

Why do I get the feeling that I'll be camping at stony fork again....

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
>I've often seen room cancellations posted here a few days
>before the rally.
>
> Peter

Exactly. And rather than let those people post when I'm not looking and miss the chance, I figured I'd make a preemptive attack and hope that those people would contact me directly! I'm fully aware of the difficulties of getting rooms in Wellsboro, thank you very much Christian! We booked the rooms we have as we left last year, but last year we didn't imagine we'd be supporting 3 cars. How many cars are you guys entering, Christian? One? Two? ;)

Nobody on our team is staying at the camp ground, but we will have to arm wrestle over who gets the beds! :p

Alex

·
Registered
104 Posts
Alex,
I've got two at Penn Wells which may already be taken. I just found out you were looking or they would have been yours. One or both may still be available (they are still in my name, but were offered to others-I'm waiting for final confirmation). Best bet is call my cell, Otis has the number. -andrew b smith, RPNE

·
Registered
77 Posts
Renovations...?

Last weekend, most of the rooms on the first floor (the floor above the ground floor) of the Penn Wells were 'out of service', due to renovations.

One hopes that that are finished by STPR time!

Frank de Kat

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
some tricky campground people took a non-refundable deposit from us.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they have a master plan for putting people over a barrel.

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We should keep using this as the "STPR Room" thread, but I found 4 (count them Christian, FOUR!) more rooms at Penn Wells so we are set! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts