Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a stellar drive by Leon, our new sponsors Perforce Software (www.perforce.com) and Worr Game Products (www.worr.com), and transportation services by 7-24 AirX (www.7-24airx.com), we're able to compete at STPR! Woo hoo!

Of course, it means we need to find three hotel rooms somewhere in the vicinity of Wellsboro. Anybody got anything opening up that they'd be willing to transfer to us?

Sorry for the late notice but we didn't think we'd make it until yesterday. Being "first privateer" at Rim still means "privateer," meaning it's tough to budget and schedule events, but we're really excited to be able to make it back east after all.

Rally on!

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Faster !!!!
768 Posts
John, I've got three rooms at the coach stop Inn that I'm going to
give up (frown).

Would you like them ?

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
STPR Rooms Available

I took Ole's rooms (thanks, dude!) but there is a place about 40 minutes from town that has several places available, including room for service rigs. Contact The Potato City Country Inn for details. Phone number is 814.274.7133, ext 3.

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Registered
94 Posts
RE: STPR Rooms Available

I have the most current list of openings, as provided by the Wellsboro Chamber of Commerce, via the organizers, this afternoon (Wed, 5/7).

It's in Word format, so if you want a copy, email me at [email protected] and I'll gladly send you a copy.

Or, wait until tomorrow and I'll have the lodging information updated on stpr.org.

MaryAnne Shults
[email protected] / [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts