Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the midst of posting left over StudBug stuff to eBay it dawned that I still have some commercial band radios I have never used, probably never will use, probably can't convert them for HAM use and will place them up for auction unless someone would be interested in trading some HAM gear or a handgun for one or more of them. I have two white "Standard GX3000 Series" with "Standard CMP 568R" mics attached and two black that are identified only with "JR-25" on the front. These have Carol DM600 mics and so far as I know they all work but I've never once keyed up any of them.

Anyone have the first clue what they are, what these are worth, or what I should set as an opening bid for them (individually or as a lot of four)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
The GX3000 could be several things...Standard made a marine radio with that designation - it would have a "16/9" button on the front. They also made that number in VHF and UHF models - there should be a plate with enough info to figure out which they are. You can find all of these on eBay for various prices.

Dunno what the other things are. Are you sure there isn't any other information on them? Even a manufacturer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts