Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when I thought it was safe to go back to the TV (after months of election advertising) along come all the Christmas toy commercials!!!!

One toy that got my attention was the "RC Rally Game" from Fisher Price!!!!!! A remote control pseudo rally car with a circuit including yumps and tight corners etc etc for kids around two years old!!!!

This must be the first of its type especially in the USA so get out and give one to all your nieces, nephews, grandkids, cousins, neighbors, friends kids, bosses kids etc. etc., and get them all hooked at an early age!!!!

The results may not be instant but in the long term you could have a whole new generation of participants!!! At least, maybe Fisher Price may want to deck out a couple of real cars in their livery.

(Now if I was looking for a sponsor guess where I'd be heading right now......hint hint)

Don

·
Registered
583 Posts
Don,

You are absolutley correct! The impact of early imprinting a Rally Car toy on an impressionable child is enormous. And a lot more wholesome than many other toys you might find.

So, Hey! ALL YOU PARENTS OF YOUNG CHILDREN THAT WANT TO RALLY WITH THEM IN FUTURE YEARS........GET'EM THAT TOY NOW!

Rich Smith

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
It actually looks pretty cool because you create the course, and it will either drive it automatically, or you can steer it around yourself. Somehow it knows to stay within a few inches of the fence thing it comes with, so that a toddler can control just foward and reverse, but then as a wheel for older kids to use. I'd get it for my kid, but he/she isn't even a twinkle in any eye yet!

Alex
26 going on... 26?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts