Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stage notes are being prepared by P-Sport for Laughlin this year. They are ready for purchase at www.p-sport.com.

Full event notes are $150 and Saturday only notes (for those who only want to run the points event) are $125.

Deadline for ordering notes is Thursday, December 4th. P-Sport will process your credit card via phone or fax, or can take a check or money order.

Contact Pete Lahm at P-Sport 602.266.5732 or e-mail him at [email protected] for further information or see the website.

[hr]
CP
[hr]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not speaking for P-Sport, but somewhere in the supps, or on the website it clearly states that the notes will be available on Wednesday morning for teams doing recce, and Thursday for the rest of the teams. I probably read it in the specific recce page on their website?

Hope that helps (unless you wanted to hear it from P-Sport)
Chris

·
Registered
415 Posts
Chris

That is what I was hoping to read, I didn't recall that statement from the original recce supps, so Thanks for looking that up for me! I will re-check the website.

Jeff Burmeister
SpecialStage.com
The North American Rally Resource

·
Registered
672 Posts
Stage Notes from P Sport will be ready for use during the recce. I will be adding this information to the web site today.

Ray Hocker
Clerk of the Course
Ramada Express International Rally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts