Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't know if i'm the only one who didn't know, but here's an excerpt from today's star:

"Beginning Aug. 18, cable sports service Sportsnet will begin coverage of the production car or Group N world championship, offering a half-hour package from events around the world...coverage of the world series means that Patrick Richard, the first Canadian to enter the competition, will now get television exposure at home...the availability of the reports came about because of pressure on the world media rights holder, International Sports Communicators, which had only been offering coverage of the top rally class, the so-called WRC cars.

World Schedule:

Sweeden - Aug 18, 8pm
NZ - Aug 28, 7:30pm
Argentina - Sept 2, 7:00pm
Cyprus - Sept 8, 8:00pm
Germany - Sept 15, 7:00pm
Aust - Sept 29, 7:00pm
Corsica - Nov TBA
Repeats are also scheduled"

Finally! :7

·
Registered
924 Posts
is sportsnet a Canada only channel? anyone willing to tape this for me? i'd cover costs of materials and shipping of course.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Try Contacting speed (tell all your friends) and asking for the Group N coverage ... tehy run all kinds of 'support race' coverage in other series ... they need to know their is a demand!

Keith

·
Registered
280 Posts
>I may be getting greedy here, but can we get the JWRC show
>too?

at the same time wy not asking for the UK championship ?
LOL....no Joke....this winter i was in a litle village by the beach in CAMBODIA and every nigth i ad rally LOL i could not beleive it ??? WRC...UK, GR N ,JWRC ect.....

i think the best way to get all those would be to get the Eurosport chanel...

a litle reflection i ad wen i saw the UK champ in Cambodia....sinse it was aired in Cambodia...that mean it was also aired in all Asia...from China to indonesia...what a Fucking big market ? wy do they ad interrest in the UK championship ? Wy not selling them our Canadien championship as well ?

There is 100's of reason wy it would not work...rigth now...but would it not be a good goal to bring that championship and TV coverage to a Level were we can actualy sell the TV coverage and make money out of it ?like Hockey or any otter sports... Coz...i mite be wrong ...but right now...its kind of the oposite...not that i dont like the show dont get me wrong...

Alain Lavoie
24Rallyteam
http://www.abikeonline.com/24rallyteam/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts