Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it, I plan on doing it any advice? Me and a friend want to see some stage rally in preperation for that day(whenever it is) when we take the big leep.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
http://www.rallyusa.com/Gorman/gorman_spectator.html

It's a great grassroots club rally with lots of friendly competitors and workers, so I highly recommend coming along, especially if you plan on making the jump to competing sometime in the foreseeable future.

Spectating is near the end of stage 1 & 3, and beginning of 4 & 6 (and I think similarly now 7 & 9 and 10 & 12 also due to the revised schedule - so lots of opportunity for spectating). It's also right next to the service area which also provides another interesting perspective and opportunity to learn some more about the inner workings of a rally. Rallyists are a very friendly crowd on the whole, so be sure to strike up conversation and ask lots of questions - just give them some space if it looks like they're frantically trying to fix their car at the time.

Hope to see you out there !!

HTH.

=============================================================================

Web site : www.SoCalRally.com
Sponsors : www.VwSpecialties.com www.Parts4VWs.com

Rally - I don't need no stinkin' epi pen to get my adrenalin rush !!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot for the advice Ill probably be bringing my friend from England to show how we do in the US. And since I know the Gorman area fairly well I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to go up. All I need to do now is find a way to get out of work =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts