Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>With so much specialstaging, I'd not visited bensrallypage
>for a long time. Lots of good stuff there, including what
>really are becoming some vintage photos!

Since there are now a lot of rally sites, and I throw much of my lot in with specialstage.com these days, I'm pondering a major redesign of Ben's Rally Page in the latter stages of this year. I'm interested in hearing what people would like to see.

I have many slides of the Olympus Rallies of 85-88. Some taken by me, some taken by Rich Olmstead. I was thinking of chasing down a slide scanner and doing a fairly extensive Olympus gallery.

I'm feeling a little guilty, since there may be a Subaru Impreza rally car project that may supercede my still-born Cortina rally car project. Details are still being worked out, and it is far from certain. I took about a 4 month hiatus from Ben's Rally Page this year, and it is going to take me a while to get caught up in any case.

Anyway, if you have any thoughts, e-mail 'em to me at [email protected].

Ben

·
Registered
118 Posts
>>With so much specialstaging, I'd not visited bensrallypage
>>for a long time. Lots of good stuff there, including what
>>really are becoming some vintage photos!

Ben,

If you don't find one easily, let me know. I'll do them for you and burn 'em off to a CD and send them back to you. I have an Acer film/slide scanner that resolves to 2700 pixels.

Later in the year will be better for me.

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
Hi Eric:

>If you don't find one easily, let me know. I'll do them for
>you and burn 'em off to a CD and send them back to you. I
>have an Acer film/slide scanner that resolves to 2700
>pixels.
>
>Later in the year will be better for me.

Thanks for the kind offer. If I can't find one locally, I may very well take you up on that.

Cheers!
Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts