3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jeff burmeister
Member since 3-14-02
149 posts 10-28-02, 07:54 AM (PST)

1. "RE: Doug Havir, I'm going to go out on a limb here"
In response to message #0

Don and Others!
Would it be better for everyone if SpecialStage.com did a story on the Group that Doug is leading up?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey Don and everyone else;

Well you hit the nail right on the head.

The only thing slowing down the Rallye America story is me. I have been in Laughlin for the last week, and now I need to get up into Northern Minnesota to do some tire testing before Sno-Drift. But the cracked staff (pun intended) will be trying to get a story on RA group and they efforts to support and unify the rally organizers and the event procedures.

So, really it is up to me to find the time to drive over to Doug's house sit him down and make him talk to me while on the record.

jeff burmeister
specialstage.com

·
Registered
415 Posts
For the rest of the World that is reading this Thread, "Dixie's" is my local bar and the offical staff headquarters of SpecialStage.com.

JB Niday and Doug Havir (plus numerous other rally people) have been known to stop by the "office" and discuss the current state of rally over a pint.... or six.

·
Registered
113 Posts
RE: So... if you're ever in Minneapolis...

Before I make an appointment at the office, I need to know:-

With a name like Dixies, is it compulsary to arrive in a look-a-like Dukes of Hazzard car complete with Nascar bumperstickers and a Confederate Flag??????

Please tell me it's not a Gay Bar with guys running around in Daisy Dukes (how do you get vomit off a keyboard??????????).

Do they have Steinlager????

Don:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts