Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted on 12-17-02

jeff burmeister
Member since 3-14-02
149 posts 10-28-02, 07:54 AM (PST)

1. "RE: Doug Havir, I'm going to go out on a limb here"
In response to message #0

Don and Others!
Would it be better for everyone if SpecialStage.com did a story on the Group that Doug is leading up?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, so am I the only person that would like to know more about Rally America? It was implied that Special Stage would do an interview with Doug and still we have nothing. Inquiring mind(s)want to know.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sorry Don

Those damn day jobs that we all have are getting in the way...

Perhaps I could sway you into a position as a staff interviewer... I can think of at least one outstanding project that you seem interested in... :)

We are trying our best. But the offer is serious to anyone out there that might be interested in doing some reporting. Please contact our editor, Ben Bradley.

Jeff Burmeister
specialstage.com

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
>
>Perhaps I could sway you into a position as a staff
>interviewer... I can think of at least one outstanding
>project that you seem interested in... :)
>
Sorry, I've never been very good at that and I'll readily admit it. Now if you want help with a mainframe computer ;) or an engine rebuild.

But this post was 2 fold. 1, we were sort of promised an interview. And 2, Rally America has been kind of laying low (I know it's early in the season yet) and I am really suprised that no one else is curious to know more about Doug and them. Thanks.

·
Registered
946 Posts
>>
>>Perhaps I could sway you into a position as a staff
>>interviewer... I can think of at least one outstanding
>>project that you seem interested in... :)
>>
>Sorry, I've never been very good at that and I'll readily
>admit it. Now if you want help with a mainframe computer ;)
>or an engine rebuild.
>
>But this post was 2 fold. 1, we were sort of promised an
>interview. And 2, Rally America has been kind of laying low
>(I know it's early in the season yet) and I am really
>suprised that no one else is curious to know more about Doug
>and them. Thanks.

I know what you are saying, but it does seem we have a good idea of what they are doing/have done at Sno*Drift and 100AW.

They have helped with scoring, and giving people not at the events pretty good information on what is happening.

Seems like 100% positive thing for the sport of Performance Rally in the USA to me. There website also has a bit of information about them also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts