Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted on 12-17-02

jeff burmeister
Member since 3-14-02
149 posts 10-28-02, 07:54 AM (PST)

1. "RE: Doug Havir, I'm going to go out on a limb here"
In response to message #0

Don and Others!
Would it be better for everyone if SpecialStage.com did a story on the Group that Doug is leading up?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sorry Don

Those damn day jobs that we all have are getting in the way...

Perhaps I could sway you into a position as a staff interviewer... I can think of at least one outstanding project that you seem interested in... :)

We are trying our best. But the offer is serious to anyone out there that might be interested in doing some reporting. Please contact our editor, Ben Bradley.

Jeff Burmeister
specialstage.com

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
>
>Perhaps I could sway you into a position as a staff
>interviewer... I can think of at least one outstanding
>project that you seem interested in... :)
>
Sorry, I've never been very good at that and I'll readily admit it. Now if you want help with a mainframe computer ;) or an engine rebuild.

But this post was 2 fold. 1, we were sort of promised an interview. And 2, Rally America has been kind of laying low (I know it's early in the season yet) and I am really suprised that no one else is curious to know more about Doug and them. Thanks.

·
Registered
946 Posts
>>
>>Perhaps I could sway you into a position as a staff
>>interviewer... I can think of at least one outstanding
>>project that you seem interested in... :)
>>
>Sorry, I've never been very good at that and I'll readily
>admit it. Now if you want help with a mainframe computer ;)
>or an engine rebuild.
>
>But this post was 2 fold. 1, we were sort of promised an
>interview. And 2, Rally America has been kind of laying low
>(I know it's early in the season yet) and I am really
>suprised that no one else is curious to know more about Doug
>and them. Thanks.

I know what you are saying, but it does seem we have a good idea of what they are doing/have done at Sno*Drift and 100AW.

They have helped with scoring, and giving people not at the events pretty good information on what is happening.

Seems like 100% positive thing for the sport of Performance Rally in the USA to me. There website also has a bit of information about them also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.