Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
Ben, what about a competitor funded Maxattack? $50-100 buy in. There seems to be 10 guys who think they can get in the money at each one, then there are those that would buy in just to see the competition it brings on.

· 400 flat to crest
6,117 Posts
I'd buy a 2wd car (already know of two that I can get easily) and run max-attack rather than fix the STi this year.
Do it anyway. Look at all the guys who have real jobs and who have done what you're trying to to and be the big hero and chase the dream of The Big Time---many many have either dropped out or the smart ones step up to simpler 2wd--mostly RWD cars because it is simply more challenge, more fun for the money spent.
Do It.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Do it anyway. Look at all the guys who have real jobs and who have done what you're trying to to and be the big hero and chase the dream of The Big Time---many many have either dropped out or the smart ones step up to simpler 2wd--mostly RWD cars because it is simply more challenge, more fun for the money spent.
Do It.
Naw. I'll save that for when I do something dumb like have a gf/wife/kids. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.