Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone for all your help! I have got Rally classes comming up in the next week or so, so im getting PUMPED!!! All of your suggestions have helped me get my $h!t together, and iv been doing some talking with my soon to be OFFICIAL co-driver, and some good High School buddies, who I didn't know just are finishing up UTI, who have considered working on my car, and even as far as to work as my pit crew. Most of them were, and still are, expecting to get into and work for NASCAR crew chiefs. I told them, "Why adjust cars for left turns all day?". Needless to say, they figure this will look good on their resume's some day when they move on. SO, while talking with CD and crew boss, we have decided that this $500 GTI is our best building block.
http://www.specialstage.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1708/cat/13

WHILE WE WOULD ALL KILL TO GET THE MONEY FOR THIS:
http://www.rallyclassified.com/class...p/listing/3261
We just cant. We know the GTI needs a lot of work, but the crew seems willing, and my wallet is willing too, and my CD is wanting to throw down also. Like someone said, GTI are big beginner cars and when i take it out to race, Ill meet many more GTI racers, some with spare parts, advice, tuning, whatever the case. It seems to be my best option, thanks to all of yall and your advice. More advice would be awsome. Ill probly be starting a thread soon about basic GTI parts now, but I dont care. This has been a MAJOR help. Thank you all for the continued suggestions and support, please keep the suggestions and tips going.
Thanks again

Scott

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
A Great place to practice is at rally crosses ! you can push it 11/10ths and only whack cones. a lot cheaper then pushing too hard in full stage. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
California City is only 20 mins from me Once my car is a little more finished I would love to join you. I am so close to having the car move under its own power I cant wait. LOL

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts