Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hey man,

stay in Gaylord, about 30 mins away but you can get pizza delivered, and there are plenty of rooms.

Last year I stayed at Econolodge, like $42/night. Got 2 rooms x 3 nights. Service crew was holla'ing at me cuz they were MAD comfortable, and BC Pizza delivers there. werd.

WERD!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
>Hey man,
>
>stay in Gaylord, about 30 mins away but you can get pizza
>delivered, and there are plenty of rooms.

Word pass the mic to the yooper rhyme animal

Diggs in Gaylord where a brutha can afford to park his Euro Ford cut the fat like a Sword for the cheap room and board that the rally fans adored rooms come with the free cable cord continental breakfast for the service crew to hoard watch the rally movie with the free coffee gettin' pour'd Thats how we get by in the great white nord.

Out

>
>Last year I stayed at Econolodge, like $42/night. Got 2 rooms
>x 3 nights. Service crew was holla'ing at me cuz they were MAD
>comfortable, and BC Pizza delivers there. werd.
>
>WERD!

·
SURF!!! I'll cover you myself!
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, GAYlord is good I know, especially the enclosed, heated car washes that make that all night service so nice ;)

I'd like to get my crew(at least the driver/co-driver) another hour of sleep each day.

Peter

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I can almost garuntee holding out for the wind-sands will leave you cold and lonely :-(

There are lots of places to stay, call around ask a few questions about the type of accomidations, ammenities, some places are very well kept, others are not...

There are many good options, just don't hold out for the Win Sands...

See you in the Sno*,
Mike

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
>
>I'd like to get my crew(at least the driver/co-driver) another
>hour of sleep each day.
>
>
>Peter

Gaylord's not too bad, at least you wake up Sunday morning an hour closer to home....and the Big Buck is in Gaylord.

·
Big Jump 800
716 Posts
Try the Garland golf resort (really)... they are honestly trying to get involved in the rally this year. Its supposed to be very nice, and they have said they are dropping their price considerably for rally teams. I've HEARD that rather than $100/person/night their doing $89/room/night... but don't quote me; call them directly and say you're with the rally.

J.B. Niday
Watch Rally America on OLN!

·
C.m.f.S.
1,268 Posts
If anyone is still looking for rooms, check with some of the private residences listed on the sno drift lodgings page. I just (2 min ago) got set up with one thats really cheap and 1 mile from tech inspection. It was the first place that I tried, besides all the hotels in atlanta, lewiston, and hillman that are full.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts