Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well I think those crazy canucks have something to prove with this car and I think what they may prove is that a light potent AWD car in the snow could kick some American ass.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
>Well I think those crazy canucks have something to prove with
>this car and I think what they may prove is that a light
>potent AWD car in the snow could kick some American ass.

Hey man it's not quite like it used to be. See, we as a nation have this health crisis called getting fat. Our asses are probably bigger than the typical worldwide ass. Luckily we have our driving suits sized a little too small to keep us looking sweet and sassy.

That said, keep the smack rolling. Screw the car he brings all those diffs and power need a good driver to make them work.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SnoDrift Smack

>That said, keep the smack rolling. Screw the car he brings
>all those diffs and power need a good driver to make them
>work.

I've riden with Peter. He's no slacker. Diffs and power aren't why Canadians are fast in winter events, their sacred secret weapon is the 'magical winter roads tire-choice crystal ball' they all have in their service area. Their fabled crystal balls ranks right up there with the legendary Irish's Evo tree. US customs agents have been notified and have orders to find and confiscate any such crystal balls for US tire choice intelligence.

·
Registered
18 Posts
RE: SnoDrift Smack

Well, Peter loves the snow. In fact he loves it so much he is entering Snow Drift (crystal balls in hand)with a Trinidadian co-driver (Phil) instead of me as I will be in Jamaica that week.

We will be at the 1st event for the 2006 Cdn Rally Championship, the Perce-Neige the following week.

Ray Felice
competitor, worker, Pres. RSO. CARS brd member and what ever other hat I can wear.

·
Dirt surfer
1,367 Posts
RE: SnoDrift Smack

>Well, Peter loves the snow. In fact he loves it so much ...
>
>Ray Felice
>

Reilly/Felice love the snow so much that the last time anybody saw them at Perce Neige, their Focus was stuffed so far over over a monster snowbank that my only thought was, "They aren't getting that car out till spring!" }( }(

Nobody can accuse those boys of a lack of commitment.

Beware the somewhat meek-appearing white AWD Golf. Once they get the car sorted, they could cause big trouble for the Scooby/Evo lads wherever they show up.

Dave G
www.lastditchracing.net

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
As of 1/1/06 :

Dedo is entered in the Cascade Evo 7 and Tom Young is back with a PGT WRX after selling his SRT-4! I heard a rumour recently that Eric Zenz will be entered in his old 323GTX with Dave Parps navigating! I last saw that car running back in 1992.

Jerry

·
Registered
321 Posts
ill be there in a 00 focus zx3 (p class)
itll be my first event so ill be fairly slow i would imagine
hopefully a good p-class turnout this year?

·
C.m.f.S.
1,268 Posts
Cool, man! We can be slow together! I would imagine that Mike Merbach will be there too. Maybe Sans if he can find enough parkas and a way to bottle the california heat. So thats 3 or 4 guys. Pretty typical turnout for p class. It'll be fun though, see ya there!

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Tom has the GNI built 04 PGT WRX that ran top 6 stage times last year @ S*D out of the box with me driving it on used Bilzzaks. He should be reasonably quick if he stays outta da ditches.

I will miss competing this year. Ya'll tear it up fer me. I will be crewing fer Bushore there in a funky ambulance with chili cooking so come by & say hi & rub it in how I shouldn't have blown my wad on AWD & whatnot...
:)

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
>ill be there in a 00 focus zx3 (p class)
>itll be my first event so ill be fairly slow i would imagine
>hopefully a good p-class turnout this year?

hopefully P won't be around anymore

take out your backseat and race the rest of the central division G2 cars

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
>>ill be there in a 00 focus zx3 (p class)
>>itll be my first event so ill be fairly slow i would imagine
>>hopefully a good p-class turnout this year?
>
>hopefully P won't be around anymore
>
>take out your backseat and race the rest of the central
>division G2 cars

edit: man am I ever an opinionated mean bastard

·
Registered
625 Posts
I will be crewing for a G2 Integra type R as the VR4 wont be done in time..... A new home took the galants top spot for a few weeks.....

Larry P

·
Registered
334 Posts
>As of 1/1/06 :
>
>Dedo is entered in the Cascade Evo 7 and Tom Young is back
>with a PGT WRX after selling his SRT-4! I heard a rumour
>recently that Eric Zenz will be entered in his old 323GTX with
>Dave Parps navigating! I last saw that car running back in
>1992.
>
>Jerry

It's true Jerry- the entry went in on deadline last week, but the car is the spare car, never rallied before, built-up with the good bits from the one you saw after it crashed.
Press on,
Dave.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
>
> It's true Jerry- the entry went in on deadline last week,
>but the car is the spare car, never rallied before, built-up
>with the good bits from the one you saw after it crashed.
> Press on,
> Dave.
>

We received 21 entries yesterday. The entry list should be updated sometime today. Some very interesting names on the list.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts