Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will there be any??? i got the messages from OFPR (albeit on the drive home when i got cell phone reception) and would love to be able to get those updates again.... any chance of the sms updates happening at lspr???

·
Registered
908 Posts
I am not sure if it will be able to happen. All of us from speciastage.com should be at the event where we won't have an access
to a computer. We are hoping for extended coverage in 03, all depending on the calendar sales so we can buy all necesscary equipment :)

thank you
-george

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
>all depending on the calendar sales so we can buy all
>necesscary equipment :)
>
>thank you
>-george

I bought mine at Mtn. Trials!! Way Cool!

Thanks for doing them!:p

Shawn

·
just another old phart
2,347 Posts
George,

Who do we connect up with at the rally to get our calendar? Will they be for sale at registration?

Kent Gardam

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>I am not sure if it will be able to happen. All of us from
>speciastage.com should be at the event where we won't have
>an access
>to a computer. We are hoping for extended coverage in 03,
>all depending on the calendar sales so we can buy all
>necesscary equipment :)
>
>thank you
>-george

since i haven't been to lspr yet (first year for me), do any of the hotels have a computer hookup for people to use??? if i recall, the hotel i stayed at for OFPR this year had one people staying at the hotel could use... anyways, that's just a thought i had.

·
just another old phart
2,347 Posts
I guess I better check behind headquarters or at Park Expose. Hopefully we won't be slowing down enough at the Delta to conduct any business. :7

Kent Gardam

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am very interested in receiving SMS messages of rallies in progress. However, when I went to the page to sign up, it did not process my application. I tried a few different times; no success.

Is SS.com accepting new SMS subscribers?

Also, my provider is "T-Mobile". I think that's what VoiceStream morphed into. Will the "VoiceStream" selection work for T-Mobile?

Your efforts are most appreciated.

Happy Motoring

·
Registered
908 Posts
sorry for your prblems signing up.
the system was meant to be set up for Ojibwe as a test. As of now
the system is disabled, untill we finalize our plans for 2003 season.
We will keep you posted.

-george

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.