Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will there be any??? i got the messages from OFPR (albeit on the drive home when i got cell phone reception) and would love to be able to get those updates again.... any chance of the sms updates happening at lspr???

·
Registered
907 Posts
I am not sure if it will be able to happen. All of us from speciastage.com should be at the event where we won't have an access
to a computer. We are hoping for extended coverage in 03, all depending on the calendar sales so we can buy all necesscary equipment :)

thank you
-george

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
>all depending on the calendar sales so we can buy all
>necesscary equipment :)
>
>thank you
>-george

I bought mine at Mtn. Trials!! Way Cool!

Thanks for doing them!:p

Shawn

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
George,

Who do we connect up with at the rally to get our calendar? Will they be for sale at registration?

Kent Gardam

·
Registered
415 Posts
Kent

The 2003 rally calendars will be available at the Rally Sport Online tent all weekend long. Look for the tent at all of the Parce Exposes, behind the HQ hotel, and at the Delta Spectator area on Saturday.

Jeff Burmeister
SpecialStage.com

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>I am not sure if it will be able to happen. All of us from
>speciastage.com should be at the event where we won't have
>an access
>to a computer. We are hoping for extended coverage in 03,
>all depending on the calendar sales so we can buy all
>necesscary equipment :)
>
>thank you
>-george

since i haven't been to lspr yet (first year for me), do any of the hotels have a computer hookup for people to use??? if i recall, the hotel i stayed at for OFPR this year had one people staying at the hotel could use... anyways, that's just a thought i had.

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
I guess I better check behind headquarters or at Park Expose. Hopefully we won't be slowing down enough at the Delta to conduct any business. :7

Kent Gardam

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am very interested in receiving SMS messages of rallies in progress. However, when I went to the page to sign up, it did not process my application. I tried a few different times; no success.

Is SS.com accepting new SMS subscribers?

Also, my provider is "T-Mobile". I think that's what VoiceStream morphed into. Will the "VoiceStream" selection work for T-Mobile?

Your efforts are most appreciated.

Happy Motoring

·
Registered
907 Posts
sorry for your prblems signing up.
the system was meant to be set up for Ojibwe as a test. As of now
the system is disabled, untill we finalize our plans for 2003 season.
We will keep you posted.

-george

1 - 10 of 10 Posts