Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you have not already read it Skoda nad Mitus are back in the WRC, this is great and even if Ford runs a limited program there will be at least 5 manufacturer entries which should foster some healthy competition. Looks like the Skoda is improving a lot and with the new Citroen and the reliablility issues of the 307 it is pretty much an open race! I am already looking forward to next year.

·
Registered
789 Posts
The more the merrier...but I hardly think either are a threat to Citroen, Peuguot and Subaru dominance.

Ford is likely losing its top driver, so they may lapse into the Skoda/Mitsu level.

Three competitive teams and three field fillers. At least its better than F1.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that skoda will become competitive and it is a matter of time before Mitsu comes back with a good car.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
i though those were essentially illegal N cars. meaning more mods than allowed but not really a WRC spec car. but at least they would finish. i think the fabia will be very fast if the can keep it from catching fire all the time. colin needs to suck up his pride and get his butt in a skoda.

·
Registered
342 Posts
>colin needs to suck up his pride and get his butt in a
>skoda.

No doubt! WRC with out him is like having christmas with no tree!

·
Registered
409 Posts
...say, doesn't Jim have one of those?

Jim: what's up with your Alfa these days?

(he asked while clearly hijacking the thread...)

Actually, it's far too ugly to be commpared to an Alfa! Try an '88 Honda CRX rear end mated to a '02 Honda SiR front end.

Cheers,

Bill

WRC content: "Doesn't this thread belong in the World Forum?" :*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts