Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's my pleasure to announce the new fall MO rally called the Show-Me Rally: Washington County on Dec. 6 of this year. It will be based in Potosi, MO and will use some 100AW roads but hopefully some new ones too.
It will be a small one day rally in the same mode as Perryville was. There's still lots of details to work out, but we have permission from the county, a FB page, and are well on the way in the planning stages.
The HQ will be the Super 8 in Potosi, but there's a nice lodge at YMCA of the Ozarks just outside of town too.
It's not our intention to have a winter rally, but anything is possible weather wise. Will post the website when we have one and any other details as they become available.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Show-Me-Rally/288806911323458

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Congrats! Hope a ton of people race this event!

·
Registered
661 Posts
I think it should be noted just how quickly the 100AW organizers put this together! Perryville was cancelled and they managed to find some roads, get permission from the county, and started putting things together within a month or two!

·
LWB Water Likely
5 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to bump this up now that LSPR is over. 11 entries so far and hope to get 10 or so more. Workers also needed.

·
LWB Water Likely
5 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Planning is well under way for this rally again for 2015. It's Sept. 19 this year. More details on the Show Me website or FB.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts