Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me if service is a "central service" at Defi or will we have to move around... I can't really tell for sure by the web site... my only experience has been in the Baie and that was a single "central service" is that what I can expect or will it be different???

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
There will be 2 service areas: the Municipal Parking Lac des Sables (beach) next to HQ and the usual Duhamel Community Center. Appears Friday's services will be at the parking lot and all of Saturday's in Duhamel.

·
Open AWD Extraordinaire!
1,216 Posts
I've never done service at the first location, but I have at the community center.

Trailers are a definte no-no. There are places close to stash them, but don't plan on bringing a trailer into service. It's a grassy/dirt field, with a slight slope towards the community center. It's mostly rectangular. I'd say it's about twice the usable space of the MFPR DOT lot, if you're familiar with that service area.

Not bad. Nice facilities overall.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the info I hope to see you all there !!! stop by the tent and say hi if you get a chance

Steve.

·
Registered
240 Posts
From what I gather, and running there two years ago..
you need a service crew for this one. There was a lot of driving between places where you need to be. not something where you can
drop the service van and do the self service thing during the rally..

-Brian

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Last year was different than two years ago, when there was more moving around. Last year had one service point on Friday and one on Saturday and I expect it is the same this year.

ACP
Flirting with the laws of physics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts