Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to get copies of the Speed TV broadcasts from the 2004 season. I have Sno*Drift and Ojibwe, and hope to get Cog this weekend, but my Rim tape got eaten and the others didn't get recorded for other reasons.

If anyone could help me out, please let me know. I plan to transfer them to DVD to save space on my shelves. If you lend me your tape, I'll be happy to give you a copy. For obvious reasons highest quality (SP?) is preferred, but beggars can't choose much, eh?

Russ, you think Speed would be willing to create a full set of broadcasts on DVD and sell 'em? I'd buy a set. If Speed was really clever they'd include the adverts in with the broadcast, just like we include adverts in our on-line rulebooks.

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
John,

I have the Rim broadcast burnt completely to CD. 300+ Megs of data. we can arrange a time to do a file transfer OR you can call Dad Milos and he may still have it taped on his TIVO. ;)

-Jason

·
Registered
117 Posts
ooohh I want any footage available from last year. I'll be at rally ny next weekend... Willing to buy a drink or something...hehehe

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have them all somewhere around here.... in various states of finish as well! When I get them from Doug they are a rough edit, no graphics or music. That's when I add the Voice Over. I try to tape them off Speed but I am as unlucky as everyone trying to guess exactly when they will air.

I have no idea what would have to occur to sell them as a set to competitiors, that's worth looking into!

Russ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts