Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeking navigator for the 2015 NORRA Mexican 1000 Rally. This is a 4-day, 1200 mile event that runs from Ensenada to Los Cabos April 25-29. Stages run from 50 – 175 miles in length, with competition stages comprising 75% of the total mileage. https://www.norra.com/mexican1000.php

We ran and finished this event in 2013. The car is a 1992 Eclipse GSX running in the Vintage Rally Car category. The car has been fully rebuilt with many improvements since the last race.

For navigation we use a route book and GPS with provided course map. There is no recce or prerunning, hence no pace notes.

This is a unique and epic event. A time commitment of 5 days minimum is required, and the ability to travel internationally.

Please PM to discuss.

Thanks

Ron

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
I can recommend doing this event. It's hard, it's fun, the terrain is amazing, the experience is rock-star.

I've been four times as the Scoring Chief. :)

Anders

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Can't recommend this event more highly. The most epic "rally" in North America IMHO

·
2011 ARC Privateer Champion
17 Posts
I was hoping to do this with Ron but it is on at the same time as Targa Tasmania so had to miss. Hoping to run in the future though.

Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts