Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its safe to say just about every person that reads this has seen a WRC high light video on the net. But unless I am missing something we just don't see US highlight clips hardly at all. What I am proposing is the following:

My girlfriend is a film student with a real interest and penchant for editing, plus she has seem every single rally video in my 12+ gb collection and is a rally fan her self. Before she has to use some of the verious film editing softwares for film projects for school that could make of break her student career she wants to get some more practice in on the various applications. Now that I have said all of that here is our proposal to the US rally world.

Provide us your in car, spectator, lipstick cam, whatever footage (I sense incar will be easier to come by so speccie video will be very much so desire) you have and would be willing to provide (I know a lot of teams have DVDs of incar for sale, we don't need that much footage) and we'll do our best to put together the footage and credit those that provide footage the best we can. We will want all sorts of footage, roll footage, just regular stage footage, start control footage, anything and everything (ps we will try to make sure that class champions for all the classes get mention but don't be mad if we get good footage from Richard if he gets a nice chunk of time, he is the first US/Canadian/NorthAmerican overall champion). If we are able to put together a quality product we'll find a hosting source for it and potentially if there is interest put together a high quality version on DVD for sale (we will do our best to provide teams that help us with free or severely discounted copies if we do make it to this point).

So if you have footage and would like to see it put to use in a highlight video of the last SCCA ProRally season PM or e-mail me and we'll work out the details of getting the footage.

If you're going to LSPR take video! Drivers, service crew, spectators, any and every view point will be appreciated!

PS Jim delete whichever you want because is cross posted to get maximum exposure.

Edit to check counter.

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if my e-mail got through or not. I kind of accidentally deleted the app that was set up to work with my browser when you click those e-mail links and I haven't changed all the settings yet. If you don't have an e-mail from me mine is my handle with . instead of G5 at colorado dot edu.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts