Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this was in issue last year, but I never heard what the "official" result was...so tis is directed to the Clubrally stewards:

are starting points and finishing points awarded for clubrallies? THe rulebook states that they are for Pro, but does not mention them in the cubrally points section. If you do earn them, are they also subject to the "weighing" by coefficient?

Thanks,

·
Registered
92 Posts
Unfortunately, in ClubRally, you do not get start points. Actually, if you don't pay the extra entry for the divisional rallies in Canada when you register for the national event, you don't even get points for Canadian events. I was a little bummed when I sent a note to Diane Houseal asking why I had no points listed in the NEDIV championship and it was because I 1) didn't finish RallyNY, 2) didn't pay the extra money at Voyageurs and Tall Pines for the regionals. It was a little disappointing to run 3 events and show no points for any of them :(.

George Thompson
1982 Volvo 242 Performance Rally Toy (still under repair)
1995 Honda XR600R Dual-Sport Motorcycle (MUCH cheaper than rallying SCCA-style!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts