Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
It's a good thing that they are taking feedback until July, it might take that long to get everything written down.

Matt Manspeaker
Seattle, WA USA
89 323GTX - Open

·
Registered
483 Posts
Glad to see that they are finally addressing the "SCCA Genie" issue, although they are not yet admiting that one actually exists :+

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
For those that don't ever read that publication Sports Car, because there's nothing relevant, the article was in there in last months issue which I received almost 1 week ago. I was waiting to see if anyone commented and apparently no one (in the rally community that posts here anyway) has seen it or they haven't seen fit to alert others. READ THRU the Sports car every month instead of using it to line your bird cage. You might learn something (flame away). }>

edit to correct spelling

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I didn't take it seriously. But I know there's some persons that are, shall I say Rally bigots, and don't take any interest in any other forms of motorsports. I think those people are short sighted. Nascrap is the one I take the absolute least interest in (followed by drag racing). As JV has said (wow I'm agreeing with him :eek: ) there's something to be learned from all forms of motorsports. Be aware of a multitude of things happening around you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.